- More than 50000 youth are 4H members
- They are participating in 4-H activities within in 10 regions of Tanzania in around 700 schools
- They are 9 to 24 years of age
- 4H members have generated more than 400Million shillings through their individual and club projects in 2015/2016.
- More than 8000 club meetings have been conducted in 2015s and 72000 home visits.
- More than 1600 Club Leaders participated in club leaders’ training seminars.
- 560 voluntary advisors (adults) attended “Evaluation Seminars” and 49 new advisors from schools, school committees, community development and district education offices attended “Introduction Seminars” through various projects implemented at Districts and Regional levels
- More than 520 youth peer educators have been trained and offering services to young people.
- More than 324 youth camps have been organized and attended by 12400 members
- More than 160 enterprise gardens and 50 demo/learning plots have been developed and managed to increase agriculture productivity by 40%
- More than 130,000 school youth, out of schools’ youth and members of the community have participated HIV/STIs programmes through peer sessions, theatre art performances, public speaking, trainings and forums in Tanzania
Organizational restructuring process: Another remarkable milestone which is aimed at improving and consolidating the quality of current 4H work and be able to expand in future by facilitated the smooth transition of the new structure which give more power to district 4H Administration by participatory decisions of young members, club leaders, adult advisors, parents and other stakeholders through meetings and other forums.Sustainability plan: 4H Tanzania has adopted “2002 – 2010 Sustainability Plan” which is the road of action for the organization providing measures such as; emphasis in cost recovery to the services offered to members, involve and commit the Board and Management Team in local resource mobilization as an internal strategy for sustainability, improve and maximize the utilization of the existing facilities (conference halls, hostel, kitchen and carpentry workshop facilities), intensive publicity and promote 4H work and its mission to many stakeholders and forge partnerships with the business community, local and central government.
Field and Training unit: 4H Tanzania has established the new programmes unit known as Field and Training that has three components; Training and Facilitation, Projects and Fundraising and Consultancy Services.